Social media is one of the most valuable language learning tools to use today. It is free to use and let’s face it we all spend a good while on various social media platforms every single day! Why not combine this with language learning and use some of that time to work on improving the language you are learning?
Why Use Twitter to Learn Spanish?
- It is easy to use whenever you have a few spare minutes during the day.
- You can use Twitter on any device including your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- It is perhaps the best social media app for learning Spanish.
- You don’t have to be friends with someone to access their comments or posts. It is open to the world.
- You can read tweets from Spanish celebrities, politicians, sports stars, actors, companies as well as anybody you know – friends and family.
- You can tweet someone directly or mention them in a tweet.
- It’s constantly updated so you get the latest information and up-to-date language.
- Topics are organised by hashtags so you can easily find what you want to read about or find out about.
- Tweets are short, up to 280 characters so you get the key information quickly and you don’t need to spend ages translating words.
- You don’t need lots of followers to use Twitter effectively. You can still follow whoever you want to.