Essential Holiday Spanish
Learn to talk in Spanish to the locals on your next holiday in everyday situations. There is no doubt that Spanish people absolutely love it when tourists try to talk to them in Spanish. This will go a long way to help you make friends abroad and make your holiday much more enjoyable.
After taking this short course you will be able to:
- Meet and greet locals.
- Talk to the taxi driver and make small talk.
- Check in at your hotel and ask questions about your stay.
- Order food and drinks and find out the best dishes to try.
- Ask for and understand directions in Spanish.
- Go shopping and find the best bargains.
- Ask for help and deal with emergencies.
Learn by listening to true to life dialogues between native Spanish speakers and an English tourist in a variety of situations you find yourself in on holiday.
Learning made simple:
- Listen to real dialogues. Read along with the script in Spanish with the English translation.
- Learn the key words and phrases.
- Practice the phrases with simple and fun reading and writing exercises; matching up, filling in the gaps and short translations.
- Perfect your pronunciation of the key phrases with speaking exercises.
What is in the course?
- Meeting and greeting people.
- Taking a taxi.
- Checking in at the hotel and asking questions.
- Ordering food and drinks.
- Asking for and understanding directions.
- Shopping words and phrases.
- Dealing with illness and emergencies.
You can easily study the whole course within less than a month before your trip. All audio, transcripts and key vocabulary and practice exercises are downloadable to take with you wherever you need to.
The course is normally $144 (£109) however we are offering it at 30% OFF – saving $43 (£32) until 31st May 2021. Just click on “Sign me up!” below and on the checkout page Add Coupon code: MAY30 and click “Apply code”.
Learn Spanish at your own pace, with no classroom pressure!
Learning a new language is a challenge! When you first start learning Spanish on your own it can overwhelming to know:
- Where to start
- Which resources to use
- How to study
- Whether you are on the right track
- How much time you should spend studying
- How quickly you should be progressing
This course is perfect for you if:
- You don’t have time to attend Spanish classes.
- You cannot find a good private Spanish tutor.
- You prefer to learn on your own, at your own pace.
- You are a complete beginner and you don’t know how to start learning Spanish.
- You feel overwhelmed with the amount of resources available and you don’t know which are good/bad.
- You have been learning Spanish for a while but feel your learning has hit a plateau and you need new ideas and new Spanish-learning resources.
- You are losing motivation and need more direction.
This course teaches all levels of Spanish learners how they CAN learn Spanish on their own without going to a class or private tutor.
It focuses on the core parts of language learning: growing vocabulary, improving listening, speaking/pronunciation, reading, writing, grammar and how to set up a successful language exchange.
It teaches you not only WHICH ARE the most effective resources to use, but HOW to use them to get maximum benefit to improve your Spanish.
What is in the course?
- 24 short video lectures with accompanying pdf transcripts.
- 10 Workbooks for you to make notes and log your progress.
- Cheat Sheet to speak like a native.
- Essential Spanish Phrases for your Language Exchange.
What will you learn in this course?
Section 1: Best ways to start learning Spanish
Section 2: How to learn vocabulary and make it stick
Section 3: Better listening tools and techniques
Section 4: Better speaking techniques
(including: Cheat Sheet – Speak Spanish like a native)
Section 5: Better reading tools and techniques
Section 6: Language learning apps and how to use them
Section 7: How to use social media to learn Spanish
Section 8: Best ways to improve Spanish grammar
Section 9: How to improve writing in Spanish
Section 10: Setting up a successful language exchange
(including: Essential Spanish phrases for your language exchange)
Why buy this course?
There is hardly anything else like this available – a self-paced course that teaches you how to learn Spanish on your own.
This course is a MUST-HAVE for anyone who wants to kick start their Spanish and learn how to study it on their own. The lectures provide you with all the information and resources you need to learn to speak Spanish well and to feel motivated with more focus and direction.
You could spend hours researching on the internet which are the best course books, CDs, apps and grammar resources to use. You could try out some that turn out to be not that useful to you at all and waste precious study time but with this course you have everything you need at your fingertips plus instructions as to how to learn to speak Spanish successfully.
MAY OFFER! Purchase this course with 30% off: Use Code: MAY30 in the Checkout page. Normally £86 – nOW £60!
This mini course teaches beginners the essentials of the language to get you speaking and understanding Spanish as soon as possible.
What will you learn in this course?
* 200 Most Used Words in Spanish
Just by learning these words you will be able to get by in basic Spanish in every day situations.
* Spanish Power Verbs
- to need (necesitar)
- to want (querer)
- to be able to (poder)
- to have to (tener que)
- to go (ir)
- to like (gustar)
Just by learning these key verbs you will be able to express your needs and wishes and ask questions in Spanish straight away.
* Common Spanish Slang Expressions
The Spanish language involves a lot of slang expressions that you hear all the time. If you can pick up the most common ones, they can really help you join in with the locals and help you sound more Spanish. These expressions may not be found in a dictionary or text book, so this is an ideal opportunity to learn some REAL Spanish!
MAY OFFER! 30% OFF the normal price: Now £15 instead of £21! Use code: MAY30.
You could combine the main “Study Spanish Solo” course and the “Beginner Spanish Toolkit” above and download them as a bonus bundle which is better value. This course will equip you with everything a beginner Spanish learner needs to get started with learning the language in the right way allowing you to get speaking Spanish in record time. The courses aim to help you build a firm foundation in Spanish which means you will progress to higher levels more quickly and easily.
Benefits of following an online Spanish course:
- Study at your own pace
- No classroom pressure
- No travel costs to lessons or tutor
- Learn the best resources to use for maximum benefit
- No need for endless hours researching resources
- Lifetime access to updates
- Personalised access to expert Spanish tutor for more tips and advice