fit language learning into your busy day
So many people say they would like to learn a language, however the number of people who actually go ahead and do it is much lower. Why? The main reason is probably working out how to fit it into your already busy schedule. Well a few things to bear in mind which could persuade you to start learning a language are:-
- You do not need to know every word in the language to be fluent or even to get by.
- You only need to learn 2,500-3,000 to use it effectively.
- The key is to focus on what you are actually going to need to know.
- You don’t need to learn too much grammar, vocabulary is more important in the beginning stages.
- You only need to spend 15-20 minutes a day focused on language learning to make good progress. Little and often is the key.
So this blog post is aimed “busy” people who may not have hours spare to learn a language.
20 ideas to build language-learning activities into your daily life: