Spain is rapidly becoming one of the most important languages for business. Spanish is the official language of 21 countries. It is the third most spoken language in the world today and the second most used language for business. Globalisation is making the business world a much smaller place and those with knowledge of Spanish will have a clear competitive edge over those who only speak English. How nice would it be to be able to offer your product or service to other countries? The Hispanic population in America is expected to rise to 50 million by 2015 therefore creating a huge increase in the use of Spanish in the United States. Given the number of Spanish speakers in the world today and the rate at which this is increasing, learning Spanish a very wise choice if you want your business to succeed internationally.
• Increased international trade links and opportunities in other Spanish-speaking countries.
• Greater profits and increase your market share.
• Improved communication with co-workers, clients and suppliers overseas.
• Better employment and promotion opportunities; knowledge of Spanish on your CV puts you way ahead of competition when applying for new jobs or promotion.
• Gain more out of travel experiences; communicating with local people shows respect for their culture and improves professional relationships.
• Increased self-confidence; knowing that you can understand and be understood by people in another country is a great feeling.
• Boosts memory skills and general intelligence; by learning a foreign language you will notice that you will have a greater awareness and understanding of English. People who learn a second language experience a general improvement in memory and it has been proved that you slow down the decline in mental abilities related with old-age. Your employees will perform better overall!
Being fluent in Spanish is an excellent addition to your CV or even if you are still learning, this shows you are interested in self-improvement.
Wherever you live, if your work involves international trade, communications or tourism there will be many opportunities for you to use your skills in Spanish.
By learning Spanish you will have a head start at learning not only other Latin-based languages that are important in business such as French and Italian, but also any foreign language even Japanese.
Tel: 07870 699404