Cultural immersion is a well-known and effective way to learn a new language. For instance, it’s been shown that students who are put in an immersive program where they speak at least 50% of the time in a foreign language show more progress in four weeks than most students in a classroom show in an entire year.
While uprooting your family to another country for a few months or even attending an immersive language camp may not be feasible, there are still plenty of ways that you can encourage this hands-on, immersive learning style as you and your loved ones go about learning a second language.
Here are several suggestions for ways that you can spice up your linguistic endeavors in order to simultaneously make the learning process more fun and effective.
Essential Holiday Spanish
Does this sound like you?
– You feel embarrassed that you cannot talk to Spanish people whilst on holiday.
– You have tried learning Spanish before but found it too difficult.
– You lead a busy life with limited time for in-depth study.
If you would love to:
– Greet people in Spanish on your next holiday.
– Order food and drinks in Spanish.
– Ask questions, understand directions from locals.
– Find the best places to shop and get a good bargain.
– Deal with emergency situations.
Then this course is PERFECT for you!
In just 7 sections that you can easily study in less than a month you will learn:
– to greet people and introduce yourself and your family or friends.
Spanish people are delighted when you speak to them in their language and this goes a long way to helping make friends making your holiday even more memorable.
The coronavirus outbreak has changed our lives drastically. The global lockdown has left people wondering how they can continue their business and studies and get along with their lives while staying at home. However, kudos to the easy and affordable internet that is letting us catch up with our studies or providing us with a number of options to learn a new skill via online private high school.
Taking an online course will save a lot of your time that would otherwise have been a total waste and you can increase your productivity with something particular or if you want to pursue one of your interests such as painting or gardening, you can sign up for a course and get started today.
Here are some advantages of an online course that are helping you to spend your time more productively at home: