One of the best ways to learn a language and to become fluent quickly is to live and work in the country for a few months or even a few years. A popular way to do this for many young people is to work as an Aupair for a host-family. This is a cultural exchange which allows you to improve the language and learn about the culture from living with native speakers as well as earning money at the same time. In this article we will look at how one specialist Aupair agency in Spain works – “Family & Aupair”.
Here is a summary of the advantages of becoming an Aupair with this agency:
• A cost-effective way to learn the language, travel and learn about another culture.
• Free accommodation.
• Advice on visas and entry requirements.
• Transport from and to the airport or station is provided.
• Guidance and support throughout your stay; welcome pack with information on Spanish classes, customs, first-aid, libraries, contacting other local aupairs.
• Free time to travel, study Spanish and to get to know Spanish people and the country.
• Aupair certificate at the end of the program.
Read about the Prerequisites to becoming an Aupair here.
Find out the necessary steps to take to become an Aupair here.
If you are a student coming to the end of your course and you are thinking about doing some travelling, learning or improving a language and want to earn money at the same time, this might be the ideal option for you. If you want to learn some basic Spanish before you go, browse our Spanish tuition pages to see how we can help you.